Sunday 4 August 2013

Framed

Well, it's done. My print was finally framed and now home, waiting for me to hang it up. The only problem: I can only hang it in my room, which I guess is probably just larger then a prison cell (feels like one sometimes). Still, I'll figure something out.
The title of this print is Laugh Out Loud (L.O.L) by Michelle Pike. I actually saw the original version of this up the Sunshine Coast I believe a year or two back, but never got round to buying it. Sadly, that one is now gone, but I was still lucky enough to get the print version. Very Australian and humourous and that's what I love about Michelle's work.

If you want to see more works from Michelle Pike, you can see what's available from her site at:

http://www.michellepike.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment