Monday 4 November 2013

(Coming Soon) Codex: Inquisition - My initial thoughts

Oh boy, what to make of this one. Well, to be truthful, I have been requesting something like this for a number of years now, so I should be glad that at least some effort was made to make it. That said, like many, I'm expecting a cut and paste from Codex: Grey Knights with a Warlord Traits and a few new items/rules. Indeed, those who got excited for Codex: Adepta Sororitas soon began voicing their disappointment in what they got and now that fear has spread to Codex: Inquisition. This, and the $40AU price tag, are the main concerns I have.
 (My Inquisitor is defiantly a Xenotech Collector)

I'm really split on this one. I have wanted something that could really represent my Inquisitor for a while now, since during the days of longing for Codex: Xeno Hunter, so it's no surprise that I'm torn between excitement and the strong possibility of disappointment. I'm not sure what to do with my current Inquisition project now that this is coming out, but will at least try to finish my Ordo Xenos Inquisitor before it's release and I have a good idea what I'm looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment