Sunday 28 October 2018

Projects Update - October 2018

Oh boy, where do I begin?

So yeah, my mental health has put everything on hold and I'm only now trying to get things back on track. Both the ship project and all Malifaux will be on hold for a bit longer, with my first tasks being to finish the 5 Squighoppers and 1 Ogor Maneater. I will hold off on the other 2 Maneaters as the one I do have (the Pirate Captain) will act as an Ogor champion for my Moonclan Skirmish group (as Glibbins' personal bodyguard). I'm giving myself the time limit till November 5 as that is the same week as when Supanova is on and I'll most likely go to it and I need to get prepared for that.

Also, another addition to Glibbins' skirmish crew seems to be a future release, a Shadespire warband called Mollog's Mob:


I love the look of this crew, but while I don't play Shadespire (yet), I can throw in Mollog himself in the skirmish group and count him as a Fellwater Troggoth, just replacing Terrible Stench with Shroom Spores. Certainly would be very thematic for Glibbins to have such a Troggoth in his crew. Might add moss to him too to keep up with the overgrowth theme on Glibbins.

I will continue working on the Malifaux bases, but unfortunately work on the Ulix Nightmare Crew has slowed to nothing due to limited materials and the green stuff not working the way I had hoped for. If I can get those pieces working for the conversion (and more modelling putty) then I'll will attempt to try again to work on them.

Beyond that I can only hope. I have a lot to deal with at the moment and so committing to this will push me hard, so I can only pray I don't go so hard that I stop all together.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment