Monday, 10 August 2026

A quick little update

So just an update, I do plan to talk about the new Malifaux: Index of the Untold book and the character creation process using some of my own as an example. However, do to helping out family, I haven't been home much and so have had little time to work on miniatures and have found writing a little problematic without a few pics to help along the way. I never got around to finishing Dimitri Benois, so it feels like an excellent time to take that one back up with a few changes. 

I also found my converted Gremlin Boozer and his piggy companion models I made for Through the Breach, but feel as a Master it would be better to have them on a combined base like the Pere Ravage model, preferring to have them united over having his piggy friend be a totem. Like wise, I found a few Malifaux models and bits that aren't used anymore, so converting a new Master here and there will also be fun. Hopefully I can start working on that side and have something up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment