Tuesday 19 March 2013

Missing Mist

The two Empire wizards are going well so far, with the Jade near finish converting (including base). My problem now lies with the Grey Wizard. I've sculpted his mask and hood, with his staff top still WiP. My problem is that I planned a sort of smokey mist effect to be coming off/moving behind him and despite much searching, there are very little (if any) models with this effect.

I now look for artworks with which show a similar effect as reference for when I begin sculpting, though so far I have only found one such picture. I will have to paint the interior of the robes before sculpting, given that I need to sculpt over the lower robes and that means he'd need to be glues together (he already looks as if he's covering up and it'd be difficult to paint him once he's been glued together).

No comments:

Post a Comment