Sunday 21 July 2013

The Illness of July

And so I find myself still recovering from a bad cold I got last week and the consistent torment that is depression and anxiety. Sometimes, I just wonder......

Thank goodness for a few things to have recently happen. My tax return came in and I finally got myself a new t.v. Spent over a year using my old tiny colour television, which isn't much use for gaming. Had that one for over 12 years and even though it's speaker has gone, thanks to it's headset port and my iPod dock, it still useful. Even got a Blu-ray player to go with it and all at a very reasonable cost.

It's also Steam's summer sale time and this has also seen a few new games to my collection. These include my favourite Dust: An Elysian Tail as well as Killing Floor, Don't Starve, Guns of Icarus Online, a mass of Sonic games for a bargain price and one game I'm having lot's of fun with, Castle Crashers.

Work is slow on the miniatures. Somehow this whole nonsense with GW's main heads and their attatude has really bummed me out on further purchases. With that said, have ordered a pack of unused Reaper miniatures off Ebay and will give them a shot. I felt that I was more painter/converter/story writer to this hobby compared to actually playing games. Who knows, perhaps something will happen in the future to change all that.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment