Thursday 10 October 2013

Playing: Rayman Legends

It's hard to describe this one as it is both fun and frustrating at the same time. Been playing it for a little while now and I can't decide just where I stand with it.

The game is beautiful, both in it's art style and with it's music. It reminds me of platform games of old, with levels that had wonderful background, gorgeous colours and music that really matches what's on screen.

Gameplay is good, with fairly basic controls and game speed which goes from normal to fast pace. This is also where my only grief with the game lies as sometimes it moves so fast I can barely keep up without it hurting my eyes. This in turn leads to frustration and can ruin the experience. Obviously the game will be more fun with other players (something I'll get to this weekend), so perhaps this little nit pick is mostly due to lack of sleep from the past few days.

Still, I do love this game. It's very colourful and gives me a feeling that these worlds are ment for adventure, something all platform games should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment