Wednesday 8 August 2012

Pistols & Daemons

More model updates, the first being towards the army build up to a possible 2013 Armies on Parade entry, a Pistoliers unit.
As you can see, I've actually tried to keep the Outriders cloaks on them. This is because I want to give the impression that the region they're in is cold and as they are used for scouts for the army, they must go through some rather freezing mountain passes. Just need to green stuff the cloaks and give them a tidy up and they'll be ready to paint.

I've always wanted to paint a unit of Flamers and now with the new plastic kit, I planned to do just that.

Finally, we have a WiP shot of the base on which Bazza the Spawn will be mounted on. It's made with sand, slate, cork and beads called 'Acrylic Faceted Prism Crystal (6pk). As of yet, I haven't sculpted the 'chaos tree' that will also go on the base before painting. Will do it around the same time I base sculpt the Disc of Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment