Monday 3 September 2012

Site Re-look

Been looking at other Blogs on blogspot and I really feel mine just looks dull. The solution is to give it a new look. Still not too sure how I'll do it but we'll see what happens. So basically, if the blog looks a bit funny over the next few days, it's because I'm testing various designs.

Up-date (4/9/12): I always thought that Chaos Fulcrum had that certain image, so with some photo editing it makes a neat title banner. Plan on adding links underneath it to ether projects (like the ones on the side bar) and maybe a brief page about me/Zargooran.

Up-date (7/9/12): A space background is good, but I need to find one with stars that don't interfere with reading the side bar. I'm also not entirely sure about what articles should be put in to main bar under banner (I know I mentioned some recently but I'm not entirely sure what else to add).

No comments:

Post a Comment