Tuesday 13 November 2012

Supanova -Round 2-

Err...sorry about that. Anyway, Supanova was...well...wet. It rained and as such, the sheltered areas were very crowded. It seems that there was a rise in Sailor Moon and Slenderman cos-players this year and it was nice to see more Bronies showed up too. Despite the rain, it wasn't too bad.
My Bro and his girlfriend give us their opinion of the queues

Plenty of Cos-players with various levels of success. As I said before, lots of Sailor Moon & Co and Slenderman, but others I liked were the Star Wars charity workers (their outfits are always perfectly done), Steampunk (who have some of the best and creatively made outfits) and of course there were the two Predators (which standing next to one felt really freaky, particularly when he moved his finder across my cheek).
Yes, I really do look terrible in photos (which I why I have too many of them)

I admit I was still majorly stressed out at the time, a massive headache with no pain killers and yet I still had a really good time. Heck, I even got a nice Zerg t-shirt while I was there. 
 Overall, despite the pain, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment