Saturday 8 February 2014

New Artwork 'First Encounter'

Another Commissioned piece was finished today:
The Artwork was done by the amazing CaptRicoSakara and features Storm Spear, Sparky and Lord Corrupticus Fellwing. This piece is great and I particually like the lighting effects on Storm Spear from various sources. You might also note the lack of scar on Storm Spear, well unfortunately he forgot it (wasn't his fault, I should have been more clearer during the sketch phase), but I wasn't going to bother getting it added on.

In fact, this piece got me thinking as an introduction scene for Corrupticus and as such, would be in a time line just before Storm Spears encounter with the Terror Fiend which resulted in his scar. This encounter would be the starting point in Storm Spears hunt for Corrupticus and would set him about a year or two (or even three I guess) before my initial story lines for the two characters. One day I might even get around to those stories, let alone updating their profile page.

No comments:

Post a Comment