Monday 9 September 2013

Paint is back

It's been over a month since I last picked up a paint brush (shove it depression) and it's nice just to sit back and have fun. As you can see from this pirate, I'm trying my hand at a few different miniatures from the usual Games-Workshop products. The Reaper Miniature Mouslings are just perfect for this. Sinple, yet characterful and so much fun to paint.

Next are the recent additions to the Ordo Xenos Inquisitorial Warband. Tactics Expert Sasha (Warrior Acolyte - Tau names are hard to make, so I figured that the Inquisitor would call her Sasha instead) and Master Hunter Gar'too (Arco-Flagellant - Kroot names are even harder to come up with, plus I find this name amusing).

With this bunch done, I hope to have more up within the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment