Thursday 23 January 2014

Another Mousling, Another Project

Given that I visit my mother regularly it's only fair to bring a model or two to work on (given that her place has air conditioning, great in this heat wave). So here is the Barbarian Mousling I'm working on. Have received my Games Workshop order today, which will go towards finishing my Inquisition force (well....) and also let me work on another conversion, Mevrix.

Mevrix was a Chaos Marauder I played as from the game Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, which sadly shut down in December last year. Given that I already made Glibbins McGibbinz (My Goblin Shaman) and the ever slow WiP Xzark (Sorry about that), it's only fair that I work on a few more. Yeah, I played a lot on the Destruction side, but I did play as Order too, including my best character, a Dwarf Engineer called Geegaw Hackwrentch (Yes, I did name him after Gadget's father from Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers - and yes, I will be doing a conversion of him in the future too). That said, Mevrix will now be elevated to the rank of Exalted Champion for all his hard work, that and it makes for a much easier conversion.

With any luck I'll get a few more days of cool weather to help me focus on this

No comments:

Post a Comment