Wednesday 24 October 2012

Why Steam...WHY??

Not sure if my laptop could play Borderlands 2 but my bro suggested I play the first one. Unfortunately, after purchasing it off Steam the blasted thing refuses to install. It also appears I'm getting another head cold again and they predict more hot weather coming. Well this weeks going to shit real fast.

Am trying to do another Storm Spear pic, this time as the Summoner from Dungeon Defenders (cause I named my Summoner after him). Plan on adding Sparky to this one......actually I should really start doing a few pics of Sparky as the only references I have a written ones. Also, Corrupticus plays the Barbarian (Scottish version) so I do plan on doing a similar pic on that too (it will be his Series 2 form, when the crystal from his old armor is now imbedded in his chest).

No comments:

Post a Comment