Tuesday 4 June 2013

HTTYD 2?

Alright....how do I put this? Well, there have been photos posted on the net of the preview posters for How to train your dragon 2 (or Defenders of Berk as we still have little to no information on that one too. Regardless of which one, I'm still not happy):
 
 
OK, so I know they are suppose to be older, but for the life of me I'm having trouble seeing that. This may be because the quality of the character design seems a little off from the previous movie. In fact, it seems to be of a poorer quality (at least for the characters). Besides Stoick, the rest just seem odd:
I can only hope that the quality of the animation is far better then what those posters are leading us to believe. I could forgive it if it was the T.V show a little, but not so much if it was the movie.

Despite this I will still hold out until I've seen the movie before I make any final verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment