Wednesday 12 June 2013

New Plan

So, after some pointless ranting and another horrible day (I'm singing in the rain) I feel the need to re-address what I ment by the previous rant. My point was that if you bought a product, what you do with that product (ether use it or sell it) should be your choice. I felt that Games-Workshop have been screwing the southern hemisphere over for some time, but this was the final straw. I felt that the company was far too focused on making money then it was with the actual hobby and bringing us great miniatures. Yes, many are nicely sculpted, but there are some bad ones (Forsaken) as well as Female miniatures, both limited and not as nicely done as other companies (say Reaper Miniatures for example). While I may still leave the hobby, there are plenty of unfinished projects that I will continue to work on. I will also still be working on single miniature projects, though not as many. Again, I will wait and see what effect on Ebay will be before I give up.

Note:    SQUIGGIES STILL FTW!!!

More positive news is that I think I have found a few more locations to practice some more nature photography. While my camera may not be top range quality, with a bit of practice it does get the job done. I have been told that I should try and get some really good shots and have them printed onto canvas for hanging around the place. I like the idea and will give it a go.

Hopefully I'll have some more uploads ready by next week.

Note 2: I have thought about getting back into some writing, perhaps some short stories or something. Not sure what to write, so I'll ask around for ideas and see what others think.

No comments:

Post a Comment