Tuesday 30 December 2014

Skaven Fail....Again!

So, finally got to play some multiplayer games against my brother in Mordheim, my Skaven verses his Empire Mercinaries. The result: two loses in two games. What's worse was the second game. Apparently the Horned Rat decided to teach me a lesson that trying to cheat the system though setting up an barge vs sewer match and expecting to be given the advantage. Instead, I found myself on the barges instead of the sewer. My brother (not being stupid like the computer A.I. was) decided that hiding and waiting was the better option. This resulted in an embarrising loss of a retreat, seven of my Skaven dead to all his surviving. Clearly trechery by some of my underlings was the reason for this release. Must find who and silently remove them before my next encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment