Sunday 11 October 2015

Malifaux update

With all the problems I've had to deal with and the heat now brought on by Spring (looks like Summer this year is going to be a nightmare), painting has become a lot harder, mostly cause I can't do much in the heat and the lights only heat things up more. That said, some progress has been made.

Despite the painting not being finished, I have got many of the bases done, so many of them should be finished soon. I'm also working on getting the bases done for both the Jacob Lynch crew and the Colette crew (I tend to feel more confident working on the models once their bases are done). Many have said that with you main faction you should focus on at least three Masters, but I only have Ophelia and Mah Tucket and I'm not sure who the third will be. I'll get the Wong set, but that's really only because I want the luchador character. I do like the Brew Master, but I'm not sure if he's the right kind of playstyle for me. Still don't know.

As for the other factions, I'm looking mostly at Marcus and possibly Ramos for Arcanists, Von Schill for Outcasts (Outcasts mostly comes off as having great Henchmen then Masters to me), holding off on Guild and Resurrectionists and as for Neverborn, holding off on that one for the time being too (maybe Zoraida?).

Perhaps I might work on my Skaven in between for breaks, though I'm hoping for a cool wave so I can focus on all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment