Wednesday 26 December 2012

Back from Christmas

Just got back from mum's place after a great Christmas there. I admit I didn't have much hope that Christmas this year would be good, but it was (for the most part, with the exception of the idiots in her street setting off illegal fireworks and upsetting the kids and pets...and waking us up).

Moving on from that: Bananaman (yep, completely different). A classic old show about a less then intelligent super hero, some rather idiotic bad guys and the worst puns you'll ever hear......which is why most of us love it.
 OK, so not my most favourite of episodes, but I had to put this one up because of the final part with Bananaman playing the piano and the police chief singing (or whatever you call that). For some reason I can't get that scene out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment