Saturday 8 December 2012

Sound Recording

One of those things I'd love to do in my life would be some voice work, be it character voice's (which I'd love), gaming let's plays or even be part of a podcast. While I doubt that anything could happen, I'm willing to try it out.

I know Brad (from theradbrad youtube channel) did a recent video explaining products he uses. The microphone he uses seems to be a popular choice and I am looking around for a good price on it (seriously, Amazon.com had it for around $99, not including postage but it seems the only place I can purchase it here in Australia is around $238.........eh what??). Not sure on voice recording software, still looking into that.

Not sure why I didn't do this years ago, but I'll never know if I don't give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment