Friday 21 December 2012

Planned 'Art' Dump

An art dump is basically a big upload of art on my Deviant Art account. Sketches, Photos and various bits and pieces. Still working out what to add, seems a lot of my photography snaps to go through. A couple in particular a just asking to have a few words added to give it a comical feel. I'm hoping to do it once I've finished another painted model or when one of my commissioned works is finish.

Of which, I do upload those works that I have commissioned. The reason being is that I link them to the artists own page in order to help promote that artist. I do make it quite clear that they did the art and all I did was give them the idea of what I wanted. I love character creation, but my skill in drawing them is terrible, so it's nice that I can finally see my ideas come to life through the work of other artists. In this day and age, we should always support our fellow artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment