Friday 28 December 2012

Update and a little MI

So, got brushes, paints and canvas's......not all I need is for my flatmate to go back to work so I can start painting again. Also, Microphone ordered and projects have started up again, though somehow all this gaming is distracting.

I can't help it, it's Monkey Island. Just finished the first one and nearing the final part of the second. Not sure why, but this series is just fantastic. The characters, story, humor and music is what a great adventure is all about (even if the damn thing gets too repetitive). I admit I did play these two years ago and I've also played MI 3 and the telltale game too. In fact, MI 4 is the only one I haven't played, and from what I heard it was the weakest of the series. If you haven't played it, then go do it (or at least look it up on Youtube).

Actually, that gives me an idea.......

No comments:

Post a Comment