Saturday 11 May 2013

Elf Update

Change of layout to the unit. After reading the book Sword of Caledor, it occurred to me that the Elves of Avelorn are more attuned to using bows. That said, given that there already is a bow unit (Sisters of Avelorn) and I still need a counter unit, I decided to go with Sea Guard. To give them a more 'Avelorn' theme, I'm using Spearmen and adding bows/quivers to the models to give them the Sea Guard WYSIWYG rule while giving them an Avelorn paint scheme. So the new look force is this:

Heroes - Maidenguard of the Everqueen

Core - Sea Guard (21) with full command

Rare - Sisters of Avelorn (8) with High Sister

Total: 499pts

So this means I'm 8 Spearmen short, but I may get one or two rounds of shooting in (probably includes 'Stand n Shoot' reaction).

No comments:

Post a Comment