Sunday 16 November 2014

The Box

Dear, dear Games-Workshop. I too have something similar to this. It's called a tool box and it didn't cost me $578.

Bah, I know the box itself is $90, but my tool box cost just under $20 (I also think $90 is a little over the top). The big pack does come with tools and paints, but most of us could easily come up with something similar for a fraction of the price. For instance, the box could be a modified tool box or even a home-made wooden one. Most of the tools and brushes could easily be bought on-line or at crafting stores for less (I get my brushes from an art store and they cost between half to a third of a GW brush). I guess the paints would be the only thing that would be costly, but if you've been doing this hobby prior to this box's release, then you'll already have a bunch.

Another important thing to note: Who the hell has $572, let alone that much to spend freely this close to Christmas? I know your profit margin is on a downward spiral, but his just seems ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment