Tuesday 16 June 2015

Speaking of Malifaux..

Popped on down to the store I got the first two from and grabbed two more: Rami LaCroix and Pere Ravage. I've also ordered Raphael LaCroix as well. Perhaps I might grab some Bayou Gremlins or even Merris LaCroix, possibly a Whiskey Golem further down the track. Who knows?

Edit 17/6/15: Ordered the rulebook for the game. 

Edit 18/6/15: I've seen pictures that show the Gremlin Kin plastic box set has their miniatures being taller compared to the metal versions I have. As such, I'll probably get the plastic one later on and given that I've seen the 3D model designs for some of the future plastic releases, I'll probably get them too. I'm also probably going to get the Guild Lucius plastic box set too as that one seems interesting. Then again, so does the Arcanist 'Children of December' and the Outcasts 'Hired Swords' and 'Herald of Obliteration'.

No comments:

Post a Comment