Monday 15 January 2018

Thoughts On Tretch Craventail in Warhammer 2

So it has been confirmed that the next Skaven lord will be Tretch Craventail....and I'm not happy by this. While I understand the game mechanics behind the decision, most Skaven fans like myself feel there were many other better choices (beyond the fact he is a Hero, not a Lord and wasn't well known or popular among Skaven players). I'm personally disappointed that Ikit Claw or Thanquol were not options, but as far as someone starting North on the map, my choice would have been Throt the Unclean who has traveled far north and into the Chaos Wastes itself and would take any opportunity to seek out new creatures for his experiments.

Perhaps we'll see what they have planned in the future, but this felt disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment