Thursday 30 July 2015

Malifaux GenCon Order

So Wyrd's webstore is finally up with all those lovely GenCon miniatures. Sadly, the AU dollar is still bad against the US dollar, so I was limited to what I could order (sorry Colette). Did grab a few things I wanted:

- The Bushwhackers (Mah Tuckets crew)
- A Gremlins Tshirt (Cause hell yeah)
- Lucky Effigy (For my Gremlins)
- Hodgepodge Effigy (For my Outcasts)
- Shadow Effigy (For my brothers Ten Thunders, hope we can get that up soon)
- Arcane Effigy (was at $98, so got this to bring it up to that $100US mark for...)
- Miss Anne Thorpe (Counts as a Wastel) Grabbed this cause it's a limited collectors release and cause I do plan on doing a McCabe force in the future.

Still most likely wont recieve this for at least a minimum of 3 weeks (couldn't afford the good shipping), so now it's just a waiting game. Still, this does give me a time limit to finish my current Gremlins and work on my Outcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment