Friday 18 September 2015

Some good news for once

So I went back to the newsagent and asked about the F.a.T mats and apparently he's getting a whole bunch of stuff in. He plays miniature wargames himself and despite being a combined newsagent and post office, trying to make a living has become increasingly difficult, so he through in selling his favourite hobby into the mix.

What surprised me was that it was actually successful. Many stores in the city are moving away from miniatures, focusing mostly on ones like Hordes and stuff so a lot of the upcoming popular ones are not being sold there. This store has begun selling them and people are buying them up. So I've ordered a mat from him and will probably get another one or two in the future. If he starts selling terrain and Malifaux, I might find myself buying more in the future. Certainly getting paints will be much more easier and given his love of the hobby, he's actually got me excited to paint miniatures from other games, even if I probably will never play them.

Suddenly have the eager to go and paint some terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment